Sunday, September 21, 2008

Paintballing is so not my thing!!



So I only have about three seconds to write because I am going to the Amazon tomorrow and have to pack!! Gabi, a girl in my ward, had a birthday party where we all went paintballing. I found myself the whole time hiding and shooting my gun in random directions so i could run out of the little balls and get out of the game. Sadly i got shot in the face three times the arm 4 times and leg twice! Yeah it really hurt too incase you were wondering!! My hair was yellow!!! It was fun though between the rare moments that i wasn't getting shot out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! Paintballing is not my thing either. I love adventures and new and exciting things. Somehow I've never craved paintballing.

Anonymous said...

And have FUN in the Amazon!

Annie said...

You're going to the Amazon without me?!?!?!?!?!? I cannot believe you! :) Well, I didn't get any phone calls today....you better call me once you get back or else! :) I just can't live without you! Love ya!

Annie said...

P.S. Can you still use your cell phone then? Is that what you meant by texting your friends in the last update? Cuz if so, how come I haven't gotten any texts???????

Kaitlin said...

why so cool?